ResCO CRS RELEASE V4.1.31
25 July 2011
– ResReserve: allow merging a person in a booking if the person has only one active trip
– ResReserve: price rules, black-out periods support
– ResMaintain: deck images (unit groups) support
– ResMaintain: filter inactive bookings
– ResSystemLogic: limit bug report screenshot file size to 200KB, HTTP session validation in CLogicLogin
– ResWebConvert: added event status to ResListEvent
– ResWinSystemCare: ability to auto-email action scripts logs
– ItemSales: Storeroom does not copy properly, item cost default values
– Setup: GlobalDefault parameter overwrite, fixed server setup for x86/x64.
– ResSystemLogic: people count per booking fix
– ResDataTransfer: TTG interface folio filter added, e-mail not dropped
– FolioMerge: folios in the same booking
– ResWinSystemCare: scripts syntax fixes
– ResGeneralLedger: query syntax error, change rate default value
– ResReserve: voided cruises display in booking history, emergency contact e-mail check
– ResReserve: bookings with multiple back-to-back trips are displayed multiple times in booking search grid
– ResMaintain: CRS/SMS import, invalid char filter
– ResWebConvert: ReqAddFolio – Incorrect folio is receiving the details update
– ResWebConvert: booking date different from modify date
– ResLibs: email is not checked for uniqueness on FolioEdit dialog in ResWinResco.
Login to our support site to view detailed release notes.