CRS Implementation & Support Specialist – Sydney
This is a fantastic opportunity based in our Sydney office for an enthusiastic individual with travel industry experience and a keen interest in the SaaS industry. The position is a consultant/operational role with high emphasis on customer relationship management.
Training on the I.T. functions / systems will be provided. You will have a varied role in managing client accounts with a balance of customer service, implementation, support and training of users and colleagues.
Who we are:
Rescompany Systems Ltd. is a well-established, fast growing international company based in the UK, with offices in England, Australia, Canada, Germany, Poland, Malaysia and the US.
The company supplies Central Reservation System (CRS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Property Management Systems (PMS) and Point of Sale (POS) systems for the cruise, hospitality and travel markets.
- Facilitate set up, implementation, training and on-going customer interaction
- Provide remote support; support customers via a ticketing system, Emails and in person
- Manage customer requirements through strong relationship building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and inform customers about the most relevant features for their requirements
- Deliver training and support to customers on existing and new functionalities
- Create strong and lasting relationships with the aim of developing customer advocacy for the product and organisation
- Champion a “customer first” approach
- Update and maintain helpdesk ticketing-system with customer dialogue and relevant info
- Actively engage in knowledge sharing across the company
- Participate in software testing of new releases
- Travel activities are to be expected
- Experience using reservation systems in the tourism/travel industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Technical inquisitiveness and a strong interest in I.T.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite products
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and clients at all levels and across the world
- Ability to manage own workload
- An individual with strong attention to detail, who is process and solution orientated focus with a team mindset
- Self- motivated
- Willingness to travel – domestic and international travel to client sites and other company offices may be required
- Express flexibility, drive and a good sense of humour
- Excellent flexibility
- Travel opportunities
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment in a friendly international company
- Work in an exciting and fast-growing company
- Attractive remuneration
- Discretionary annual bonus
To apply for the position:
Please apply for this position by sending your resume, salary expectation, desired start date to: email@example.com
Our HR department will contact all shortlisted applicants, please do not telephone our local branch. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications received only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Rescompany Systems Ltd. Thank you for your interest in the company.