To apply please click the button at the end of the page.
Privacy notice for those seeking employment with Rescompany
Rescompany is committed to protecting our client, prospective staff and current staff’s privacy and takes its responsibility regarding the security of their information very seriously. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information. This policy sets out how we handle prospective staffs data. Further policies for current staff and clients are also be available.
- Who is collecting the data?
HR or any member of Rescompany work force that requires your data to legitimately carry out business interests. This information will primarily be collected from you, which you give to us freely when applying for roles with the company.
- What data is being collected?
- CANDIDATE DATA: Depending on the relevant circumstances and applicable local laws and requirements, we may collect some or all of the information listed below to enable us to offer you employment opportunities which are tailored to your circumstances and your interests. In some jurisdictions, we are restricted from processing some of the data outlined below. In such cases, we will not process the data in those jurisdictions:
- – Name;
- – Age/date of birth;
- – Birth number;
- – Sex/gender;
- – Photograph;
- – Marital status;
- – Contact details;
- – Education details;
- – Employment history;
- – Language Skills;
- – Emergency contacts and details of any dependants;
- – Referee details;
- – Immigration status (whether you need a work permit);
- – Nationality/citizenship/place of birth;
- – A copy of your driving licence and/or passport/identity card;
- – Financial information (where we need to carry out financial background checks);
- – Social security number (or equivalent in your country) and any other tax-related information;
- – Diversity information including racial or ethnic origin, religious or other similar beliefs, and physical or mental health, including disability-related information;
- – Details of any criminal convictions if this is required for a role that you are interested in applying for;
- – Details about your current remuneration, pensions and benefits arrangements;
- – Information on your interests and needs regarding future employment, both collected directly and inferred, for example from jobs viewed or articles read on our website;
- – Extra information that you choose to tell us;
- – Extra information that your referees chooses to tell us about you;
- – Extra information that our clients may tell us about you, or that we find from other third party sources such as job sites.
- Answers to any questions around your job preferences.
Please note that the above list of categories of personal data we may collect is not exhaustive.
People whose data we receive from candidates and staff, such as referees and emergency contacts:
All we need from referees is confirmation of what you already know about our candidate or prospective member of staff, so that they can secure a role with us. Emergency contact details give us somebody to call on in an emergency. To ask for a reference, we’ll obviously need the referee’s contact details (such as name, email address and telephone number). We’ll also need these details if our candidate or a member of our staff has put you down as their emergency contact so that we can contact you in the event of an accident or an emergency.
What are we using your data for:
- Legitimate business interests such as;
- Recruitment Activities such as matching your experience with suitable roles and verifying details you have provided;
- Contacting you for future opportunities;
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring;
- To help us to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- What is the legal basis for collecting and processing the data?
- It is necessary for performance of a contract or tocomply with a legal obligation (Eg bank details so we can pay you).
- It is necessary for legitimate interests of the employer or third party which is not overridden by fundamental rights of the employee (Eg. To match candidates to suitable roles in the future or to establish and defend claims).
- It is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual (eg. For Health and Safety reasons)
- It is inthe public interest
- Will the data be shared with any third parties?
- Your data may be shared with third parties such as;
- Employment reference checks (to verify information you give to us)
- Criminal offence check (if appropriate/ necessary)
- Legal and professional advisers (eg. In the event of a claim)
- International Data transfer:
Rescompany Systems Ltd operates businesses in multiple jurisdictions, some of which are not located in the European Economic Area (EEA), such as Australia. Sometimes it may be appropriate for your data to be transferred out of the EEA, for example to pass your CV to a hiring manager in an out of EEA location. While these countries do not always have strong data protection laws, we require them to process your information in a secure manner and in accordance with EEA law on data protection. We utilise standard means under EU law to legitimise data transfers outside the EEA.
- How will the information be used?
Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR is the one that is relevant here – it says that we can process your data where it “is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Rescompany or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of [you] which require protection of personal data.”
- How long will the data be stored for?
We will delete your personal data from our systems if we have not had any meaningful contact with you for two years (or for such longer period as we believe in good faith that the law or relevant regulators require us to preserve your data). After this period, it is likely your data will no longer be relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you havea number ofrights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, object to processing as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability.
- If you have provided consent for the processing of your data you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioners’ Office if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR or DPA 18 with regard to your personal data.
Identity and contact details of controller and data protection officer:
- Rescompany Systems ltd is the controller and processor of data for the purposes of the DPA 18 and GDPR.
- If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed you can contact:
Tomasz Hanczewski; Director at email@example.com