- Responsible for the SMS support team, their performance and general duties.
- People management including; Absence management, performance reviews, training needs, coaching, employee relations, motivation and encouragement and communication.
- Work with Development to manage the progress of customer needs.
- Customer visit planning including travel requirements.
- Work with the CRS Managers to ensure SMS-CRS-SMS interfacing module is tested for each release.
- SMS Product Management – Identify, promote and proactively suggest enhancements to the Resco SMS product.
- Work with CRS Support Team Manager, Senior Manager and HR Department to suggest and implement new initiatives and improve existing procedures and activities.
- Ensure proper customer records are kept.
- Manage any issues that are escalated by the Team members
- Fulfil the support and implementation specialist duties whenever needed.
- Experienced with Ship Board Systems
- Technical inquisitiveness and a strong interest in I.T.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite products
- Basic understanding of databases
- Experience in implementation, product setup and testing
- Knowledge of the travel/ cruise industry
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and clients at all levels and across the world
- Self – motivated, proactive and able to work autonomously
- Hands on and ready to be involved in any task
- Extremely organized
- Fluent in the English language
What we offer
- Brilliant Team
- Excellent flexibility
- Annual bonus scheme
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!